• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

rock the bay poker run 2014

Hey Knarloid. If you decide you want to cut down some of the boating time and meet up with Keith at Nauti Goose, I'm cool with that.

It's looking like there would be 5 of us on my boat and thinking we may catch up with the crew and the poker run at Turkey Point about 10:30 and maybe Demag or Keith can call me when the pack leaves.

the boats are scheduled to leave nauti Goose at 10;30.
http://www.rockthebay.com/about_rock.php

I'm planing on sitting outside Farley creek (Jelly fish joels) at 10am to get set to watch them run by then meet bruce who is following them down. We are then going to raft up in farley creek for a while and watch them come into the creek. Then head to watermens crabhouse a couple of miles down for dinner around 4 or so.

Sounds good. Knarloid can plan to come with me and we will meet up with Bruce near turkey point on the way down to catch up with you at Jelly Fish Joels for a raft up and maybe lunch.:D

Sounds good. Knarloid can plan to come with me and we will meet up with Bruce near turkey point on the way down to catch up with you at Jelly Fish Joels for a raft up and maybe lunch.:D

Chuck - unfortunately have to drop of out this one at this stage.
Enjoy the day guys!

Hopefully see some of you on the Hudson on 6th Sept.

Knarloid must have remembered what saxman s face looked like after riding with chuck.:poke:

I do - but that is what made me want to travel for this!!

Having ridden shotgun in a 21' Skater at 100mph in Ireland a few years ago, I'm not put off by speed!! :drool:

My wife and life insurance policy are though!!! :rof:

After looking at the weather and expected showers, I will not be going:(
If you guys still go take some pictures and stay dry

Good choice Chuck,
I thought it was just going to be cloudy but ended up very wet and called it early.
Th weather kept most in and there wasn't much raceing going on to watch. Although the wet girls dancing in the rain was pretty entertaining.

You didn't get video of my heart breaking as the ol girl was choking on a stuck float and drifting thru muddy oyster nets. I'll get that fixed before I take you out again. Tell Satasha thanks for wiping off the mud.

Dont worry you didn't miss much. Weather sucked only 50 boats entered. Only good part for me was getting dinner with Keith and the wife before they leave.

You didn't get video of my heart breaking as the ol girl was choking on a stuck float and drifting thru muddy oyster nets. I'll get that fixed before I take you out again. Tell Satasha thanks for wiping off the mud.

Keith - Had a great time despite a few obstacles. I've never seen so many offshore style boats in one place. It was pretty cool.

Oh, and Satasha has an invoice to send out. What address do we use? :poke:

Back