• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Sugar n Sand

Thanks for sharing. I think I detect trademark red calipers. I like it. I did have a moment there when I first read "altitude adjustment" and envisioned a "Donk" treatment, must have been the SC.

I been checkin out the pics of the Tahoe. 1. Are them some 20's? 2. Any lower and YF is gonna need a periscope on the roof in traffic. 3. Where could a hick like me get some cool Checkmate sticker like what's on the back door, to cover up where I got Checkmate rattle canned on the back tailgate of my Ranger?(Some of them Hydrantstream fellas was laughin at my tailgate paint scheme at the lake the other day while they was lookin at some cracks on the bottom of thier vessel) 4. Is this a two wheel drive Tahoe? 5. Looks too clean in the back there, where's all the extra wires for the trailer lights?

I been checkin out the pics of the Tahoe. 1. Are them some 20's? 2. Any lower and YF is gonna need a periscope on the roof in traffic. 3. Where could a hick like me get some cool Checkmate sticker like what's on the back door, to cover up where I got Checkmate rattle canned on the back tailgate of my Ranger?(Some of them Hydrantstream fellas was laughin at my tailgate paint scheme at the lake the other day while they was lookin at some cracks on the bottom of thier vessel) 4. Is this a two wheel drive Tahoe? 5. Looks too clean in the back there, where's all the extra wires for the trailer lights?

20's yes, Checkmate sticker is from EZStriper. Brian saved the rattlecan for the brake drums. It is 2wd.

Yep, I have been searching for a somewhat clean rust free 2 door, 2wd tahoe for a couple years. I finally found one that was priced right. I need to do some work all over here and there but overall for the money I spent, its not a bad 2 d0 Ho3!

Nah, the local parts store just puts me on hold, not sure what to think about that one. If we were to take the one ton chevy to the dealer herebouts, not only would they sell us premium spark plugs, They would also manage to rebuild or replace the carb along with the generator and battery, put new drums and shoes on the front, and maybe even tighten the bands in that manual trans for us. Probably right after that would be a sensor or two and They might even be having a sale on remanufactured muffler bearings....

Hey RD, Have you found a home for the Quarter. Also, have you had a chance to take that Heat out for some laps yet. I would kind a like to see that unit in action someday. A photograph of a certain goat has surfaced over here on the West coast. In the photo, Hudy is accompanied by not one, but two attractive young ladies, one on each horn. Man, that guy is somethin else!

The quarter has found a home and went in the mail today.:banana: As far as the heat it probably won't make it out at all this year.:brickwall: We are very behind on this project due to Brians surgery and with season so close all time is dedicated to the upgrade on Brians enchanter. As far as Hudy goes I have seen those pictures along with a few that aren't safe for this site. Hudy sure is a pimp.hump.gif

I'm kinda worried about the Heat. If it was to make its way out here, I could give it some excercise and only the best,fresh fuel. While not being used, it could spend time in the garage with the Mate. You would have my word that the Shark wouldn't be allowed to drive it too...

Not much to excercise at the moment it's nowhere near running condition at this time. Hell we haven't even pulled the stock power out of it yet.

I thought the original power plant still functions. You and YF are gonna be so busy tryin to stay out of the trouble caused by Hudy that you wont even miss the Heat this season.... NO? .... Oh well, it was worth a shot anyway.

It wuold if we could track down the lower carb for it. I'll settle for being the beer beotch on Brians boat this year. My job will be sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.:banana:

Back