• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

"TOP SECRET CHECKMATE" PIC'S

What kind of jetski I am looking for another one :eyecrazy:

I have a 2007 SeaDoo RXP 215 supercharged. It's the red one that says RXP real big on the side. And a 2008 Kawasaki 250X It's Green and also supercharged.

Both have just under 25 hours on them are all stock and have factory covers. The Seadoo has the ceramic Supercharger washers replaced with metal so the supercharger won't explode. That was a problem with those boats. The 250X still has three years of factory warranty left.

They are both listed on Greenhulk. I an srtoutlaw over there as well.

Still one of the best threads on the forum. :poke:

And now that the statute of limitations has expired, I can tell you that all three boats the 2400BRX, the 250SFX, and the ZT244 all went better than 90 MPH! Yes, the Checkmate delivery semi, hauled balls. :bigthumb:

Back