• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

jeff,s enchanter resto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I , gotta tell yah ........even if that W-S has to be somewhat modified i think it will really look sweet ............which will give it that one of a kind l@@k or should i say Custom ......... which means One Bad A$$....................Mother F***ER .

this is what im thinking too...and what could shipping be ? 100.00??

Did you know my NC lic plate # on my truck is BADAD...

not what you think...i paid ALL my child support.:sick:.....its my boys initials...

Bret Allen Dutton and Dylan Anthony Dutton...together they have one BAD DAD!!!!

I , gotta tell yah ........even if that W-S has to be somewhat modified i think it will really look sweet ............which will give it that one of a kind l@@k or should i say Custom ......... which means One Bad A$$....................Mother F***ER .

you can see better pics of it here.... usedboatpartsonline.com go to windshields...

I , also do not care much for labels besides who wants to ruin a fantastic l@@king boat with a CM, logo !:thumb:

No disrespect for your years of work, but, kiss my azz. I know I speak for many when I say that. Again, no real offence intended, even without labels, we know what these boats are. The fact that you somehow think that a CM label will devalue the boat, can be construed as insulting to us. Especially after mentioning it several times in a row on the same thread, like we missed it the first time.

ballardnboyz, you've got a great looking boat, that looks good with or without labels. Nice job.

No disrespect for your years of work, but, kiss my azz. I know I speak for many when I say that. Again, no real offence intended, even without labels, we know what these boats are. The fact that you somehow think that a CM label will devalue the boat, can be construed as insulting to us. Especially after mentioning it several times in a row on the same thread, like we missed it the first time.

ballardnboyz, you've got a great looking boat, that looks good with or without labels. Nice job.

Im not sure OG meant it that way?..did he?? I dont...I just dont like the look of any label....no bumper stickers on my truck...but i still voted for Obama....:D

and by the way Coop,.... this whole resto started from the article you posted on core replacement...:thumb:

I remember, and I really need to update that article with some video.

Just having some fun with OG. I don't fun with people very often, because I'm usually so serious. But I think OG can take it.

Reading back through this thread, you've done some awesome work. You should grab another one and do it again.

I remember, and I really need to update that article with some video.

Just having some fun with OG. I don't fun with people very often, because I'm usually so serious. But I think OG can take it.

Reading back through this thread, you've done some awesome work. You should grab another one and do it again.

Thanks! and I think I may...this time A little bigger/newer ship though...23 ft with a cuddy maybe a I/O...:devil:,,,and again no offense....but maybe, just maybe a Donzi...but still keep my mate...it will be passed on to the boys for sure....

Coop , back at yah and kiss my a$$ .....:lol::lol: Coop , yes i pretty much can take anything that these boys on here can dish out , and to tell you the truth i mean no disrespect on labels but i often feel that a label on the side of a boat can , and will take away ........from the overall beauty or hard work that was involved getting this project to this level ,and with that in mind i had no intentions of trying to de- value a boat or any boat................ just because of a logo .

Thanks! and I think I may...this time A little bigger/newer ship though...23 ft with a cuddy maybe a I/O...:devil:,,,and again no offense....but maybe, just maybe a Donzi...but still keep my mate...it will be passed on to the boys for sure....
Jeff , when you get ready to make that change to a bigger boat with a cuddy & I O , we should talk in length ..............about a few boats that will offer you speed , with lines to boot ( design / flat decks ) etc , etc .

Great thread except for that GUY that needs Pepto Max to cure the diarrhea of the mouth! GUY think before you post, what you mean and what is thought may be different. I took your many comments as bashing and probaly others. Just sets a bad tone for a great thread.

Great thread except for that GUY that needs Pepto Max to cure the diarrhea of the mouth! GUY think before you post, what you mean and what is thought may be different. I took your many comments as bashing and probaly others. Just sets a bad tone for a great thread.
Keith , what a shame you have to start bashing even after i explain my reason for not putting on a Logo or sticker on the side of a freshly painted boat because i feel it actualy takes away from the overall beauty , and how clean and crisp everything looks at this moment and why spoil everything with a sticker or have you forgotten that this is Jeff's boat who most likely will do whatever he wants ............................................thank you

Jeff , when i get back home this afternoon i will give you a call because i am very curious to know if you have gotten the ole girl wet yet ? Boy ........................that almost sounds a little nasty.................if you know what i mean. ;)

Boat turned out great! I enjoyed following this project and I especially like what you did at the helm. Very tastefully done:thumb:

As for the decals, I guess if a person really doesn't like the sticker idea he could always get the stencils from CM and paint them on. IMO the boat needs a little something back there. I'm not a sticker fan either but they do have their place

Keith , what a shame you have to start bashing even after i explain my reason for not putting on a Logo or sticker on the side of a freshly painted boat because i feel it actualy takes away from the overall beauty , and how clean and crisp everything looks at this moment and why spoil everything with a sticker or have you forgotten that this is Jeff's boat who most likely will do whatever he wants ............................................thank you

I was about to say the same...but your a big boy, and you handled that very tastefully me thinks....and you do need to call me....

went out today....W O W....we need to talk before the secrete chipmunk stuff is exposed....

Boat turned out great! I enjoyed following this project and I especially like what you did at the helm. Very tastefully done:thumb:

As for the decals, I guess if a person really doesn't like the sticker idea he could always get the stencils from CM and paint them on. IMO the boat needs a little something back there. I'm not a sticker fan either but they do have their place

I agree they do have a place....I think i like it plain for now....it will say RED RUM somewhere though....:drool:

I was about to say the same...but your a big boy, and you handled that very tastefully me thinks....and you do need to call me....

went out today....W O W....we need to talk before the secrete chipmunk stuff is exposed....
WOW.................. with that said i can almost bet it is all good ,and will try to get with you around 3:00 this afternoon .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back