• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Gonna Try Again, Keuka Lake NY 'Mate Get Together 2015, who's in?

ok boat count is approaching 30 very quick. Word is spreading don't miss another good time. If you winterized already summerize it! We are going to do another fun run the following week or the week after maybe with a halloween costume theme, hopefully we can get details nailed down saturday and come up with a day that works for all. So you all have at least 2 more boating events to make it worth it!

ok boat count is approaching 30 very quick. Word is spreading don't miss another good time. If you winterized already summerize it! We are going to do another fun run the following week or the week after maybe with a halloween costume theme, hopefully we can get details nailed down saturday and come up with a day that works for all. So you all have at least 2 more boating events to make it worth it!

As an FYI J called the Esperanza Hotel and they have 9 rooms available $150/night ($134/nt if you have AAA). That is the hotel overlooking the Branchport portion of the lake (5 minutes from State Park Launch)

Itinerary for 15-Oct Keuka Lake

Itinerary

9:00-11:00 Launch boats and get together at the Keuka State Park Boat Launch

11:30 Depart to Lakeside Restaurant and Tavern (10 miles). Gas (91 Octane Ethanol free) is available at Harbor Lights Marina, next door.

1:30 Boat to Penn Yan Raft-off in boat refreshments. Gas (91 Octane Ethanol free) is available at Morgans Marina.

2:00 Head to Switzerland Inn for lunch (26 miles)

2:30 Lunch at Switzerland Inn

3:45 Depart for Snug Harbor Restaurant (7 miles)

5:30 Depart for Waterfront/Boat Launch (5/13)

I'm gonna see whats going on, my boat is already winterized and put away (had to be done) but i may get the Challenger out and take a ride up to the lake just to see this spectacle and stop by the Switz. Hope maybe you guy's can get together again in June like we did this season, while my boat's in the water!! Sounds like a good time, hope you guy's have a fun day!! :cheers:

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it. The girlfriend has a 10 mile run in the morning and we have concert in the afternoon. Looks like temps might hit into the 70's. Make sure and take lots of pictures!! What a perfect day it looks like it's going to be to end the season. I hope to get out in my local waters tomorrow evening. After this weekend I plan on winterizing the Sea Ray and continue to rip up the water in my Checkmate till the freeze hits.

Fantastic day on Keuka Lake

Great day some photos

Attachments

• IMG_0273.JPG
    IMG_0273.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0274.JPG
    IMG_0274.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 23
Saturday 3-June-2017 Keuka Fun Run

Looking to try and plan this springs Keuka Fun Run Saturday 3-June-2017.
This is the first Saturday in June one week after Memorial Day.
Please respond if you are interested.
My God I miss my boat!

Back