• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

CHECKMATE OWNERS RALLY 2011

All I am saying is the west end of LC has lots more room to run, fantastic coves to drag race & ski in (it's where all the big boys go!!). Camping at Grider is $20 a night and slips are $18 nightly. Plus, lots of Bajas to taunt and make feel sorry they didnt buy a C'Mate.

Oh I agree, there is a ton more action on the other end. But I have a free place to stay at my parents place on the big south fork. So needless to say, I'll be taking advantage!! And if I need to beat up on a Baja, I just pick on my dad, lol. We are planning on sleeping on the boat saturday night where ever we finally drop anchor!! Summer needs to get here quick, I'm already missing the lake!!

Baja's,we don't need no stinkin' Baja's.WE own the lake! Na, we will be down on the lower end but people can go and stay wherever works best for them. I think last year we proved that we have fun everywhere we go.:cheers:

so did any one decide on a date in stone yet ? we would love to come down so we can finally me some of you! any brake from Brookville lake and the beer NAZI'S is a great thing

Looks like 7-23-11
After hearing what works for most, there just is not a weekend that works well with everyone. It was allot easier picking the date last year:thumb:
Jazzy, sorry man, I know you got the wedding this weekend and we would love to have you come down.
Merc245, you said you got the week off before?? so hopefully this will work for you as well (tail end of vacation)????
Red, does this give you enough time to stock up on beer? ;)

Reactions: jjg
At work today and just put in for that Sunday off. That will give me a 5 day weekend Thurs-Monday. The captain usally makes it happen with enough notice!

Sounds good !! I'll be there !! Probably be staying at Grider Hill and meet everyone at Jamestown for Lunch and the rest of the days activities !!!

Please confirm what time zone the schedule of events is based on CST or EST ?

Rumors say Reds been getting ready for you boys:rof:
FastestToons.jpg

It looks like it's gonna be another great rally! I can't wait to meet up with more cm people,cant wait til July!!!!!!!!!!:D

Back