• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

CHECKMATE OWNERS RALLY 2012

Hello, I plan on running with you guys from Conley Bottom to Burnside and back. The lake has been cleaner that I have ever seen it. Don't worry about the rain, probably hit and miss. Everyone be safe traveling....

I won't be making it, I decided with Wyandotte Street Fair going on (the city I work for and 2nd largst street fair in michigan) and Woodhaven's Uncle Sam Jam and free concerts (the city I live in) with headliners "Night Rangers and Great White, (just don't stand to close to the stage.) And the local boat club having thier annual weekend bash with pirate theme dance. I figured that, this was just way too many TARGET RICH ENVOIROMENTS for a single guy as myself to pass up!

Hope everyone has fun and stays dry and all the boats come home in one piece! Jeff Merc245

Last edited:
Just saw on cnn theres a rebal helmet wearing dude with a house boat. Has cases of beer stacked on back with strippers serving them and swinging on poles down in harmon creek.

Just got in pics from the other end,
563288_458946334130195_1221628115_n.jpg

Looks like everyones gonna have a good night.

Hey everyone have fun today and be safe...
Sorry I can't make it this year hopefully next year I can come out with ya all and give some of those big merc's a run for their money.

Anyway I am jealous of you all and I hope this is a great event!!!

On our way home now. The best rally to date!! The dynamic between everyone was great. No drama, meltdowns, or thrown overboard anchors!!:shakehead:

Even tho we had rain, we still ran over 120 miles. Had plenty of raft up time, ate good food, and hung around the dock. We'll start posting pics soon :bigthumb:

There is also talk of a get together for poker run weekend.

Back