• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

CHECKMATE OWNERS RALLY 2015

I have not been out but there are a few from what I am seeing . The lake is up a couple more feet this morning . The new parking lot here is flooded out almost up to the launch lot. Its a beautiful morning !!

Reactions: jjg
As of right now I am planning on being at Grider sometime this evening. Will probably be sometime a little after 7... And then :cheers:

Reactions: jjg
I have not been out but there are a few from what I am seeing . The lake is up a couple more feet this morning . The new parking lot here is flooded out almost up to the launch lot. Its a beautiful morning !!

Hey thats what we call our obstacle course !! But please be careful we dont need any lower units harmed in the making of this event !!
LC is @ 729' yep she is up for sure !!!

Hi everyone,

Im wondering if anyone could bring a case of water? I'd appreciate it. Not sure if the Grider is safe to drink. Regardless, I need some for out on the boat. I'll pay in beer and money. Thanks!

Made it down to the house about 30 minutes ago. Going out to the barn and doing some last minute cleaning on the boat. I'll put in at Burnside tomorrow and head down. See y'all tomorrow!

Made it down to the house about 30 minutes ago. Going out to the barn and doing some last minute cleaning on the boat. I'll put in at Burnside tomorrow and head down. See y'all tomorrow!

Be careful,lots of logs and trash floating. We drove down from burnside to look around and helped RNGRDVE i think launch boat.D Mills previous253.real nice people and sharp boat.

We wish we could have made the meet and greet at 76 falls but we were camped at Bronston ky and that made a long round trip due to water conditions and our dog that doesn't boat.Are you guys planing lunch at the Alligator restaurant.If so we will put in at Conley bottom and meet for lunch at the alligator restaurant.Is it true last one there gets the tab?

Got home about midnight. We decided to leave a day earlier then the original plan due to construction and weekday traffic. Checked out the boat and the outdrive has some nice bumps and bruises but nothing some paint can't fix. Pretty lucky considering the amount of debris that was floating. My arms are sore from dodging around it. The one guy, I think it was Corey I stopped to check on, hopefully didn't totally cough his motor. But anyways had a great time, just kid of sucked we couldn't run as hard as wanted to, but got to meet some great people. Hope to see you all next year.

Nice to meet you and glad to hear you will be back. It was our 3rd year coming and have not seen them conditions before. Im hoping Corey has a quick fix also . See you and that beautiful 242 next year !

Got home about midnight. We decided to leave a day earlier then the original plan due to construction and weekday traffic. Checked out the boat and the outdrive has some nice bumps and bruises but nothing some paint can't fix. Pretty lucky considering the amount of debris that was floating. My arms are sore from dodging around it. The one guy, I think it was Corey I stopped to check on, hopefully didn't totally cough his motor. But anyways had a great time, just kid of sucked we couldn't run as hard as wanted to, but got to meet some great people. Hope to see you all next year.

That was me and thanks a ton for stopping to check on me!!! Saw other that didn't. I'm still not sure what happened to the motor. I got towed in by Barry (lcboater), threw it on the trailer and took it back to the house. After I unloaded it from the weekend i hooked it up to the hose and and cranked it up. Wouldn't you know the damn thing fired right up and purred like a kitten. Ran it on the hose at multiple rpm ranges for over 30 minutes with no issues. I'm not sure if it maybe vapor locked or what.

Anywho, I got her all cleaned up and put away and we just got home safe and sound in Ohio. Had a blast as usual with old friends and some new ones too!! Can't wait till next year!! I will say this, There ain't no party like a boatel party!!!

Had a great time hanging out with my old friends and the new ones I met this year. Another awesome dock party, great food , friends, lots of laughs and stories. Big shout out to jeff (problem child ) for all the cooking! The chicken and ribs were awesome!

Back