• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

CHECKMATE WEEKEND 2014

Demag, wife and two kids
Chris & Satasha with a bunch of beer.
Knarloid, wife and two kids.
Keith, wife and son

Demag, wife and two kids
Keith, wife and son
Brian and Amber

Thats so close to home and boats going to be staying on the magothy this year, i could help getting people and belongings to and from the house via boat or truck.

What up rob? Amb wanted to know if T was attending with you?

Demag, wife and two kids
Keith, wife and son
Brian and Amber
Sim and (probably) Laura. Purple kayak.

You might have to bring that kayak for me. I ordered parts right after Christmas and they are only starting to trickle in now.

Not really!! I have a lot of work a head of me and nothing is going my way. Parts are taking forever to get here, weather is bad, wasn't really planning on putting a new gas tank in it and thought I might have something to help me with funding for it and now don't know if I will see that any time soon.

Demag, wife and two kids
Keith, wife and son
Brian and Amber
Sim and (probably) Laura. Purple kayak.
Corey (dream4ta) Casey and possibly wives and 1 kid

You can pick your friends. You can pick your friends place. You can pick your nose....... But you can't pick your friend's nose!!!!!!

:lol:

hopefully if the weather holds out keith is supposed to take a trip over to the one house and see what it looks like. once he does that, hopefully it is good we will take the house for fathers day weekend.

Both houses would probably work. I can do a drive by on the Magothy house if you all want me to.

I will call about the house on the magothy tomorrow and speak to the owner to see if it will fit our needs. Jet if you wouldn't mind taking a ride by if it isn't to far from you that would be great because when you look at it on the map it doesn't look like it has a lot of parking.

Back