• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

checkmate weekend Chesapeake bash 2015

Hope you guys are having a good time and staying safe! Weekend reports from my brother on the north end of the bay indicate that the bay was in a bit of a mood yesterday!

Hope you guys are having a good time and staying safe! Weekend reports from my brother on the north end of the bay indicate that the bay was in a bit of a mood yesterday!
It certainly was! Everybody survived and enjoyed. Some are still there.

Made it 15 minutes from home until I broke something! The perfect storm of the patapsco tried to take a piece of my rail but I was a ninja and was able to grab it before it slid off the bow and into the depths.

Had a blast! Hopefully I'll see yall soon or next year! For those of you still there, enjoy this beautiful weather today. I'm off for a ride on the sonic :)

oh yeah i should have checked in when i got home 5 minutes after leaving. hahaha. made it home safe and sound from my long haul. :D

Well another weekend that I look forward too over to fast. Another great time with people that have become more then freinds and the new guys that where great meeting. The weather slowed down the boating but we still had a good time and made the best of it. Thanks to all that came and more thanks to everyone that made it all happen. I believe Bruce will be leaving the deposit for the same time and place next year. Too another great year and till the next see you there.

Made it back about 4:30 am. I kept my $67.00 in tolls, only costing me an extra 100 miles and 1 1/2 hrs of my time. Take Care

Man, I love this machine. Just went and top it off, and guess how much she took? 23 gallons at $67.00 dollars! So missing the tolls back made my boating basically free for the weekend! I should play 6767 both boxed and straight.:p Happy Forth!

Was just thinking about this. I need to get with Bruce and see if he left the deposit again and what the dates are going to be. I need to put in to take off and do a little more planning being so far away now. Its become something we look forward to as a vacation and my son is always asking when "the boat trip" is.

Man I don't remember likeing that post. Sweet I was a little worried not hearing anything from him. Will put in for the days and get the boat going again.

Back