• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

checkmate weekend Chesapeake bash 2015

Are there any motels near by. Would like to make this run and meet you folks. Not sure yet but definately want to look into it.

Was just thinking about this. I need to get with Bruce and see if he left the deposit again and what the dates are going to be. I need to put in to take off and do a little more planning being so far away now. Its become something we look forward to as a vacation and my son is always asking when "the boat trip" is.

It will always be the last weekend in june. As long as we dont get kicked out i told her to keep my deposit and set it up right after were done so no one can jump in our spot.

The wife and i are going to be missing some maryland crabs. I think a couple bushels will need to be on the menu one night.

quiet down there southerner, were still dealing with this damn snow! :rof:
if it were 70 here i would have my boat headed to the marina.

Is this the bash that had t-shirts for sale?
Someone had shirts for sale that looked nice and priced right
Even though I won't be going I'd be interested in a shirt

Back