• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

I just got in a new 21 Liberator. Going to Australia

The one picture looks like it's levitating at a David Copperfield show. Maybe you should email it to him and tell him he has competition.

Yeah Buddy:bounce: now we're talkin
If you don't have someone to take vid of fly by at least get an onboard rooster tail shot for me

Ran great! Pretty windy though, and I forgot my camera. Only took it up to 90. It will plane at 18 mph at 1700 rpm!

"Great, You can drop it off anytime" :sleep: Hough What, "Opps Sorry I was dreaming agian".

Great Work and May it have a Safe Journey!

Randy, looks great. I got tied up wed while I was down there and before I knew it was 6:30. Next time I am down, maybe we can meet up for some grub and beers at Houligans :cheers:

Is that Eddie Marine's mounting hardware? How do you like it?? I refuse to use junk products on anything I own and that looks nice :thumb:

The boat is getting delivered to the port on Monday. The owner also wanted a Merc 25hp four stroke that I had to fit into the boat. It's all shrink wrapped and ready to go!

101_1039.jpg

101_1040.jpg

101_1041.jpg

101_1042.jpg

101_1043.jpg

101_1044.jpg

101_1045.jpg

101_1046.jpg[/QUOT

Nice.. You worked hard on that..I need a couple of bucks to by your old flame

Back