• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Which boat?

i think GSC has two 259s in stock now dont they? a purple one and a red one....both look pretty nice but priced apart a little.

No Kids and can not benefit from a cabin, Damn bro you only seen half of boating. Drop a anchor in a cove one evening and spend the night. Their is nothing better than sleeping on your boat in a cove after a long day of boating.

I really feel sorry for the people that never sleep on their boat. They have no clue on what they are missing. Just because the sun goes down does not mean the boat must be on the trailer.

Ok I left out the other reasons that makes what i said make sense, I dont have money or room for a boat big enough to do any real camping at the moment, and for now, anchoring in a cove and campin on the beach does a pretty good job. So a cabin for me right now only really would mean fewer friends hanging out since i dont need a place to get out of the sun/ have a bathroom etc..

damn! they just sold that other 96' white out package 253 also! they must be doing well! very nice boat i must say:cheers:

im sure spring cant get here quick enough for all of us, congrats on your new mate looks great

Back