• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Yellowfiero's playmate resto!

That paint turned out great, I really like the flames.

He's on a roll tonight, Commented on everything on the board nicely!
May must be his month:bigthumb: ?cinco de mayo maybe:cheers:

Looking good!! When ya head down this way to do Cmpulse's boat, I might get you to squeeze mine in too if you keep painting em up like this!! AHH you would be in Johnnyrude Heaven!! lol!!

Well, I had to come up with something. I think the steering wheel should be replaced. It looks like a burnt turd compared to the rest of the boat. Maybe a coat of Pimp Oil (Armoral) will help it, the rest of it looks great.

Well, I had to come up with something. I think the steering wheel should be replaced. It looks like a burnt turd compared to the rest of the boat. Maybe a coat of Pimp Oil (Armoral) will help it, the rest of it looks great.
LOL!! At least your hands dont get dirty and smell like crap after grabbing the wheel... unlike the turd:lol:!!

Randy, LMK if you want a new wheel;).... like http://www.mkhammer.com/uflex-ponza...n-blueredsilver-and-yellow-grip-p-302311.html in red

Man clean up that garage!! How many times you trip over all those hoses and sheeit on the floor.

Looking good, He's gonna have a way too tricked out Playmate.:bigthumb:

Brian,

Your garage tells a story. :lol: Being a pack rat isn't a bad thing until you need to find something you know have! But the minute you clean up, you will need that part you just threw out after keeping it for 5 years or so. :brickwall:
Happens all the time!

Agree! However Keith is giving me crap again even tho I told him already its a friends garage:poke:!!! I think he was hitting the KY-Koolaid a bit to hard last night again ! I got a 1 car garage that with my toolbox, its hard to fit the playmate into there. Much less re rig it!

Dam Brian, a one car garage it not far from being in a prison cell :poke:, not that I have occupied one of those:shakehead:. With your talents, you deserve at least a 2500 sq ft shop :popcorn:. You need to find a sugar momma :cheers:!

Sorry for getting off topic, just couldn't help myself :sssh:.

Dam Brian, a one car garage it not far from being in a prison cell :poke:, not that I have occupied one of those:shakehead:. With your talents, you deserve at least a 2500 sq ft shop :popcorn:. You need to find a sugar momma :cheers:!

Sorry for getting off topic, just couldn't help myself :sssh:.
Original plans were a 32' x 54' gambrel building complete with a place to set my 2 post lift back up, a frame rack, and a paint booth. Storage and man cave/ bar upstairs. With my back and plans to maybe move a little bit south, not sure if that will happen now.

Boat looks great......the trolling mota will work????
yep, should see a top speed of 10-14mph (gps):thumb:

Man clean up that garage!! How many times you trip over all those hoses and sheeit on the floor.
Alright, I had enough of it..... I brought it home and is sitting in my garage. I just could not deal with not being able to find tools anymore. I did however open up a can of worms as I had to clean my garage as well. That turned into a all day job:brickwall:. Its all cleaned up and tucked into a nice clean garage awaiting the final rigging this weekend. I even cleaned and waxed my tool box!:cheers:
38218574080_large.jpg
38218574079_large.jpg
Sorry Randy, no run time today :p

Back