• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Board Milestones

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CHECKMATE ZEUS:
KID, GET A LIFE! GO OUTSIDE! PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS! BUILD A FORT AND PUT UP A 'NO GIRLS' SIGN! DON'T SIT IN THE HOUSE ALL DAY ON THE COMPUTER! YOU'LL END UP FAT AND LAZY, AND THEN WHEN YOU TURN 18 THE GIRLS WON'T LOOK ATCHA!

I am the one who knows all! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do get out. Maybe its the fact I have been sick for the last 3 weeks, missed a whole bunch of school, and was not allowed outside. Why do you think I got a $2500 bicycle for? To sit there and admire it? I'd put up more of a "Girls Allowed" sign
icon_biggrin.gif
Don't worry, I am not fat and lazy and probably never will...
icon_wink.gif
Thanks for the advice, it was a good try, but a no go. Check out when I post, usually in the morning or late afternoon, usually none during the day
icon_wink.gif
I appreciate the offer
thumb.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
iroc-front-red.gif

Chevy Corvette Z06
Z06
Chris E.
Checkmate Fanatic
Chris.Ellard9@sympatico.ca
2003CorvetteZ06@addr.com
http://pub37.ezboard.com/bchevycorvettez06personalforum

I just though I'd let everyone know, late yesterday we passed 10,000 total posts on the board. Kewl!
icon_smile.gif

congradulation chris for creating a place for check owners to gather and share information. good luck into the future.

Thanks WW.

Are we still going to put a thread together on the event you had last year?

Originally posted by cooperider:
Event? What kind of event?
icon_confused.gif
Coop,

WildWilly participates in the poker run that is held on Lake Cumberland each year. He sent me a few pics, and I'm hoping he'll send some more somewhere down the line. I'm hoping to put them together so I can create a nice little thread showing the pics from it.
icon_smile.gif

We hit 1400 members today. It seems like just yesterday we hit 1000 members.

Congratulations Checkmate-Boats.com on such an awesome achievement. I remember the day when we had 500 members!!!!!!!!!!!111
icon_smile.gif

Congratulations again and keep up to good work Chris, Jim, and Gus, and all of hte members who support the site!!!!!!! :thumb:

Chris M. Ellard

Back