• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Checkmate Forum Shirts

I'm definatly in for a Forum t-shirt, that would be great!! Using a Pulsare is a good idea, the 25' Convincor's of almost any year are legendary boats so that's a good one, but i also think (and not just cuz i have one) that the Predictor, Exciter, and Enchanter's are probably the most iconic Checkmate designs, and they had a long production run as well. Love to see one of those on the back too!! Just an idea, still want one no matter what!

Did you guys have a look at some of the shirts I linked to that Zubriks have done up in the past? Many of the collages have the boats running at speed.

I was thinking we could perhaps have a 2100 running at speed (BK has a nice pic floating around here) and then perhaps a Convincor mixed in and then perhaps a vintage model. I thought the Jetmate might be nice to have as the vintage model since it wouldn't be a outboard or I/O which would already be coverered.

Post up some pics if you like of some boats that would be nice to use for the illustration. :)

-Chris

well if we are going to post up fuzzy pics of aired out checks.....
this one was takin' of me runnin' a 26' velocity:cheers: not bad for a guy that cant drive a boat;)

aired_out_check.jpg

Yeah, see something like that would be good for the 2100. :)

Now we need a nice shot of a ZT or Convincor running....

And then maybe a still shot of a nice Jetmate. :)

How about this one for the I/O? :)

-Chris

I'd be on to get a few as well as a few stickers.
Need some for the cars and starliners windshield.

That is a sweet t-shirt! If only they were checkmates...wait, there's an idea.

seriously something like that is perfect.

Back