• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

CHECKMATE OWNERS RALLY 2011

Mike, call me if you need more info but we will be staying at conley bottom. Its first come first serve on the camp sites. If I know you are coming, we will grab a extra site for you! I am going down thursday afternoon. LMK:thumb:

We are definitely coming. I'll give you a call tomorrow for more info.

anyone looked at the weather for down there lately? supposed to start raining saturday and rain for 6 days:irked:

anyone looked at the weather for down there lately? supposed to start raining saturday and rain for 6 days:irked:

My weather report shows sunny and 87 for Saturday the 23rd with only a 10% chance of rain. And trust me, if it's a 40% chance or less, you will be fine. The last two weekends I have been down there has been a 50% chance of rain and I got fried each time.

My weather report shows sunny and 87 for Saturday the 23rd with only a 10% chance of rain. And trust me, if it's a 40% chance or less, you will be fine. The last two weekends I have been down there has been a 50% chance of rain and I got fried each time.

wow, the report i am looking at changed from 6 days of rain to 92 and partly cloudy saturday, then the next 5 days is hot and sunny....i like that better:cheers:

I have decided to quit looking at the weather report. It has now changed to 89 and 60% chance of thunder storms.

Hey, it's been forever since I've been on here so hello to all. I have been working on my outdrive all week and am very excited for next weekend. I will be staying on my Doral @ Conley Bottom. If anyone is thinking about staying in a cove overnight, let me know. I am always down for that.

I'd like to get a head count.
PM me with a "going to make it" or "might make it" and I will keep a running tally of who is coming! I have had a lot of people asking who is going to be there, and its hard to say. This does not hold you to coming but just kind of gives us an ideal of the number!

Going to make it! :banana:
yellowfiero88
lcboater
corey331
ndainels
Ross
big red
check253
tjindy
gimmie fuel
bigredinohio
jjg
Horseplay1
Evans213
Dogschool
Drewman
Fastcheckmate

Might make it :confused:
DropTop5.0
Kunkels Marine
Hudy the Goat!

Will Checkmate make a showing??:thumb:

Can't wait till thursday :banana:

Hey, it's been forever since I've been on here so hello to all. I have been working on my outdrive all week and am very excited for next weekend. I will be staying on my Doral @ Conley Bottom. If anyone is thinking about staying in a cove overnight, let me know. I am always down for that.

Staying in a cove Friday night :thumb:

Had a mini rally this weekend at lc.We met some Checkmate guys from Mansfield,Ohio.Great people and sharp rides.I hope they can make it back to the rally
281222_231530660211979_100000651404449_799578_3999510_n.jpg

Staying in a cove Friday night :thumb:

Will you be putting in at Conley Bottom? I am going to try to get down there Thursday and get my Doral out to a cove. Not sure how it is going to work out yet, still gotta test the Convincor etc. Too much to do in too little time.... I will keep you posted...

I'd like to get a head count.
PM me with a "going to make it" or "might make it" and I will keep a running tally of who is coming! I have had a lot of people asking who is going to be there, and its hard to say. This does not hold you to coming but just kind of gives us an ideal of the number!

Going to make it! :banana:
yellowfiero88
lcboater
corey331
ndainels
Ross
big red
check253
tjindy
gimmie fuel
bigredinohio
jjg
Horseplay1
Evans213
Dogschool
Drewman
Fastcheckmate

DropTop5.0

Might make it :confused:
Kunkels Marine
Hudy the Goat!

Will Checkmate make a showing??:thumb:

Can't wait till thursday :banana:

DropTop, I am grabbing a site for BRIO (Mike) I will grab you one also :thumb:

Is everyone still meeting at harmon creek on Sat. morning ? And Jamestown for lunch ? My stomach was just wondering. Also if there is anyone staying at Grider Hill PM me so we can hook up Friday night.

I think that the Conley Bottom group is going to meet up with the Dam group at Harmon Creek on Sat. We are going to cook some dogs on Red's toon!:cheers:

Back