• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

checkmate weekend Chesapeake bash 2016

What about jross?? We cruised down from the northern Chesapeake last year and battled the crazy waves back.:surf:

What about jross?? We cruised down from the northern Chesapeake last year and battled the crazy waves back.:surf:

Count me In! I think my boat finally dried out from last year... Chuck, I'll be heading down from the same place this year if you or anyone else wants to join. I doubt I can keep up, but I'll just look ahead for the big rooster tail from that new 400!:thumb:

I spoke with jtpatroni today. I think he and I may very possibly
be dropping by for saturday.
Kind of like a dual sasquatch sighting.:rof:
Yeah, the two old, hairy antisocials.

Looks like everything is set again for this year.

Some good info in this older thread for any one interested that has not joined us before.
http://checkmate-boats.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28718

Money will be the same as last year.

$200 for a room in the house. I beleive they are all taken by the same people as last year. If one becomes available I will post it.
$100. to stay on the property. " In your boat. car, tent, etc." You'll have full access to the house and utilitys.
Free just to swing by and hangout.

Paypal is keith4216@aol.com
Please make payment to a freind or family and leave your name and screen name in the notes. I don't know everyones names and don't want to get things confused.

Any questions feel free to ask here or PM.
Just a few more weeks left till a great time.

I spoke with jtpatroni today. I think he and I may very possibly
be dropping by for saturday.
Kind of like a dual sasquatch sighting.:rof:
Yeah, the two old, hairy antisocials.

That carry a funky smell about them?

Looks like I have another event to attend this weekend, the lady I've been seeing has had her art chosen to be displayed at a prestegous event up north at Elk Rapids MI, gods country on Traverse Bay. Plan on going up early get slip for a few nights alone. Fly back down thurs nite bring her up Friday, set up her display for Saturday in park right next to the marina and the boat. Then tear down and stay a few more days in the area! Stay tuned

Count me In! I think my boat finally dried out from last year... Chuck, I'll be heading down from the same place this year if you or anyone else wants to join. I doubt I can keep up, but I'll just look ahead for the big rooster tail from that new 400!:thumb:

I will definitely join you and can plan to meet at the same spot near turkey point. If the weather/wind looks OK, I may drive the boat from Salem NJ.:D

I will definitely join you and can plan to meet at the same spot near turkey point. If the weather/wind looks OK, I may drive the boat from Salem NJ.:D

I just got the go ahead to join you buckos. Herself will drive the kids down to the house in the truck after I launch. I'll launch where JRoss does and leave trailer there. :banana:

The vip of sunoco will be able to take another vacation after this weekend with all you guys running down the bay

Back