• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

checkmate weekend Chesapeake bash 2016

I've had some guys asking about the shirts again this year. I talked with Spencer and this years T Shirt design will be done in a week or so to check out.

The place has to be paid for before we arrive so if you haven't sent your money do as soon as possible so we can get this going on little daddy.:rof:

Sunny side up (for the eggs), bacon extra crispy.
Oh - and a batch of Spencers pancakes. His buns aren't what they used to be in the early days aboard the Grand Banks.
Ah.....the good old days. :)

There might not have been buns, but they were good old days!

Breakfast on the grand banks was the ****. I keep asking him if hes bringing his buddy with him. That dude and girl where fun.

I'm sitting here right now planning the art fair weekend with my girlfriend. She got so much crap going that I'll have to leave the boat home and pull a uhaul trailer up to traverse city for the weekend. I'm not liking where this art thingy is going!

there's always the option to come hang out with the boys for the weekend instead :rof: and set up the tent bar! and bring the boat.

What can I say, She Bought me the YoYo.
And we're back to me staying up north at the marina thru the weekend again. (5 nites) I told her I'd go in half for a U haul van she could load her Art work/ tent into and catch up with me Friday then we'll caravan home Sunday afternoon. I should drop a line to ross and try to run with that sunsation :banana:

p.s. gett'n old sucks

Back