• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Even More CL Finds!

That one is only 30 morning from me, offer 3’gs take the B1X have gone thru, keep as spare in the garage for when I have knunkle work their magic. Check out the verious boating gear and part out the rest and have a spare out drive for the troubles?

I question the legitimacy of that ad. The price is way too low. But if it's legit, it is definitely a steal. I live close to AA, so if anyone is interested...

I was thinking that too, if there's no damage or major issues and it runs, you would think he could get around $7-8K. He may have meant $13,750 or even 30,750? It may be one of those stolen ads from a previous poster, but the map shows Ann Arbor, not sure where the in-water pic is.

What's he got going on with the 90s out of the exhaust pipes to the transom?, looks like maybe silent choice pipes turned up and plugged.

-Craig

I was thinking that too, if there's no damage or major issues and it runs, you would think he could get around $7-8K. He may have meant $13,750 or even 30,750? It may be one of those stolen ads from a previous poster, but the map shows Ann Arbor, not sure where the in-water pic is.

What's he got going on with the 90s out of the exhaust pipes to the transom?, looks like maybe silent choice pipes turned up and plugged.

-Craig

LOL....It looks like he has the exhaust y-pipe blocked off with a sheet of plastic!

They've got it winterized for storage with the exhaust blocked off. Might even be a plastic or rubber plate under the volume adjuster too? Keeps them buggies and moisture out. 10 points given for transom tie downs. Demerit given for that chain in contact with the outdrive. Put some clear plastic tubing over that chain or at least procure the inner tube from that hated neighborhood kids mountainbikes rear tire and slip it on there. 'Come on Man!'

Back