• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

jeff,s enchanter resto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The boat looks great! Can't wait to see what kind of numbers you'll get out of it. Any plans for the engine cowl? And I agree, that boat would look good with a low profile windscreen, would definitley make it one of a kind.

The boat looks great! Can't wait to see what kind of numbers you'll get out of it. Any plans for the engine cowl? And I agree, that boat would look good with a low profile windscreen, would definitley make it one of a kind.

I do have plans for the cowl...they just keep changing:D...for now all black with a red merc decal....was also thinking the whole motor red with a white lower unit .....:eyecrazy:...not getting to crazy with this, as there might be a newer unit on the horizon....i wonder if this new structure would hold a 300:poke:

Jeff , great talking with you this afternoon and to tell you the truth i have viewed all of the pics you have sent me at least four times today , and if my battery would have allowed ....it i wish i could have talked longer ..............but tomorrow is another day , and i will give you another call , and once again .........................V...E...R...Y .........N...I...C...E :bigthumb:

Jeff , great talking with you this afternoon and to tell you the truth i have viewed all of the pics you have sent me at least four times today , and if my battery would have allowed ....it i wish i could have talked longer ..............but tomorrow is another day , and i will give you another call , and once again .........................V...E...R...Y .........N...I...C...E :bigthumb:

Im glad you called....havent been able to ramble to any one here...thanks for listening my friend...

That's because you aren't sharing all the top secret stuff!:D:poke: Btw I do have a security clearance for the secret stuff.:D
Robbie , to tell you the truth you really do not need any top secret clearance for anything other then being nice which most people on this forum seem to lack when asking for information , and dis you in there next post , and if you must know , i have asked jeff , to keep some things quiet :sssh::sssh: just because ..................................and i will give that reason another time .because i feel most of the people on this forum already know what i am trying to say ...........HA HA HA HA :lol::lol::lol::lol: :sssh:

while waiting for the pony express to deliver my hydro steering ram...thought i do the interior up....decided on marine carpet....just looks classy...and feels good on de feat...

Attachments

• 2012-05-10_16-32-20_794.jpg
    2012-05-10_16-32-20_794.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 109
  • 2012-05-10_17-07-22_133.jpg
    2012-05-10_17-07-22_133.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 103
  • 2012-05-10_16-32-45_609.jpg
    2012-05-10_16-32-45_609.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 105
was always bare hull in the cuddy....so as this build went...no stone unturned...constructed from solid pvc and marine carpet....

Attachments

• 2012-05-12_11-44-22_914.jpg
    2012-05-12_11-44-22_914.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 2012-05-12_12-05-26_241.jpg
    2012-05-12_12-05-26_241.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 87
  • 2012-05-12_20-28-16_576.jpg
    2012-05-12_20-28-16_576.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.