• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

jeff,s enchanter resto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you my friend ,and to tell you the truth i am really curious how she is going to run with all the changes that have been made to the bottom .:bigthumb:

what changes on the bottom? you just took the hook out eh? the red is going to make it fly!
Go to page 37 ,post #368 he added more lifting strakes to the bottom of the hull also ,and maybe take a peek on page 34 , post #334 which should give you a general idea of how the bottom looked prior to adding the strakes .:bigthumb:

Last edited:
WOW!!!

Looks great, Jeff! That's a lot of hard work completed for sure! Can't wait to see the red on it as well. Great job so far!!

Jeff , i will be talking with you tomorrow ............................... and to tell you the truth this thread as really been fun for me ......no ......B/S ...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::bigthumb:

sam i am , i just might be in your neck of the woods purchasing a trailer load of product ( seconds ) which very well could be everything and anything .:sssh::sssh::sssh:

Jeff ,:sssh::sssh::sssh: now that i am a Commander ....also ....do me one favor , and that is ........................please do not post anything untill we talk .....tomorrow ...........Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ...................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back