• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

LAKE CUMBERLAND OWNERS RALLY 2013

THE MAN HAS SPOKEN:thumb: shut your little mouth JJG:thumb:

Learn to drive that thing ross then and only then can you speak !!! :rof:
We ran so much today your prop wouldn't have rust on it !!!
Plus 55 is max for you up there how can you even begin to judge ???

Can we get back to the original topic?? :confused: No need to argue or talk out of ya'll azzes. And some ask why I don't post much anymore! :offtopic:

We all had a great time. Did lots of running, drank a few beers, burned a tankers worth of fuel between us, got plenty of sun, and swam till we looked like prunes! No BS, fights, or lost anchors!!

Oh yea, and the ribs...........:drool:

Looks like you guys have this thing fine tuned into a great fun filled weekend now! Congrats, my hat is off! Now all I need is a boat and a long weekend off.:brickwall:

Great fun was had by all !!! I would like to give my thanks to all who attended, it was great meeting all of you.
Fyi, I will neither confirm or deny any images posted of me engaged in questionable gyrations since those that were in my company encouraged all of the aforementioned behavior. :rof::cheers::banana:

Hope to see all of you next year !!!!

What an amazing place. We had a great time , burnt lots of fuel and skin ! The best part of all was finally meeting all you nice folks and we will be back in the future. Luck was on our side with some extremely warm weather and no rain until this morning. 4 days of paradise and now back to the grind in the morning.:mad:Very cool especially to meet John and Helmich who traveled so far to hang with their Checkmate Family. Thanks to all for such a cool event. Jeff Debbie Cam and Christianna.:cheers:

Sorry I forgot to mention all the extremely nice Checkmates that stole the show. I don't know how many of the people at the different marinas stopped us to talk about all the sweet Checks that where there. They definately noticed our presence. Thanks again Brian and Dave. Happy 40th Rob.

Last edited:
What an amazing place. We had a great time , burnt lots of fuel and skin ! The best part of all was finally meeting all you nice folks and we will be back in the future. Luck was on our side with some extremely warm weather and no rain until this morning. 4 days of paradise and now back to the grind in the morning.:mad:Very cool especially to meet John and Helmich who traveled so far to hang with their Checkmate Family. Thanks to all for such a cool event. Jeff Debbie Cam and Christianna.:cheers:

Sorry I forgot to mention all the extremely nice Checkmates that stole the show. I don't know how many of the people at the different marinas stopped us to talk about all the sweet Checks that where there. They definately noticed our presence. Thanks again Brian and Dave. Happy 40th Rob.

Well said, I feel the same, thanks for the birthday wish, I could not have thought of a better way to spend it than with all my new friends on the water with my future bride. Thanks again to all that looked after me and my boat with a mind of her own...

Got home from LC last night, what a sad thing it was to come home. My wifes first trip there was awemsome and she can't wait to go back again. It was great meeting all of you that I haven't already met especially John and Helmich for making the long trip to the states. Thanks to Doug and Mindy for hauling us around all weekend and lastly thanks To Brian for setting all the plans to a great weekend. I can't wait for next year.:thumb:

Back