• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

LAKE CUMBERLAND OWNERS RALLY 2013

Have a great weekend guys. Its on the bucket list of boating to get my self up there.
I see some FB pics starting to show up, don't hold out on us that couldn't make it.

I have been following this thread and lately seeing a lot of chatter on facebook from some of you over this fun event. if we didn't just put a bunch of money into the house and the boat motor we would be there to enjoy the rally with you all but unfortunately not this year. first off I hope john and helmich have a safe trip and you guys make this weekend the best it could be for them as far as they are traveling(I am sure you all will). that being said, I hope you all have a blast down there and just be safe.:bigthumb:

have a beer or 10 for me:cheers:

Sorry you couldn't make it ross. I guess the driving lessons can wait. :rof:
When you want to go over 55 you know where to come !!!

What the hell is the world coming to that Mister B is up at 545 in the morning? Surelyyou guys wweren't partying like rock stars until the sun came up. :D

Seeing some beautiful pics show up on FB and a few kinky/weird ones on my cell phone. Looks like someone has a thing for Midgets!

Where will everyone be meeting up tomorrow morning? That way me and max can meet up with everyone. 859-333-6748 you can call or text me if its easier?

Cell and wifi service are usually not to good there. I am sure they will be at girder hill in the morning. If you have any probs let, me know I can get a hold of my brother. He is there i could not make it this year.

Everyone is at Grider and we are spread around a bit so we will see any Checkmates coming in. Today we had a crazy good time at Guffy's cove near the dam. About a 20 Check raft up. Very cool meeting everyone . Brian and Dave are great hosts and we are all sun burned up pretty good. Thanks fellas for a great rally.:thumb:

Plan is to meet at 10 (grider hill time) at the marina. From there group up and start towards Burnside. We will stop at Conley for lunch and decide whether to go to burnside or turn around. We will make stops at attractions on the way back and end at guffy creek for the raft up.
Those who don't want to do the run, there is a group going straight to guffy creek and dropping anchor!

Rally is rockin !!! Sittin at the falls in otter creek outboards out numbering IO's because noise is no excuse for speed !!!!

Back