• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

New project (Hard bow cover)

I'd love something like this for my Liner.
Definitely need to close out the thread with pics and story - if only to inspire some of us to try it!

you're joking right? he just posted a few days ago

Nope... looking for fresh pics of the project, wife wants a bowrider, looking for ideas to stay with a Checkmate. We really dont want to buy a boat we cant afford and have to beg to sell it in a few years.

WOW, you guys took that all wrong, I just want to see some updated pics and how hes going to mount the damn thing. Lets not ruin the thead, PM me hate mail.

Last time he posted in this thread was a year ago and a few days ago. 4/12/12 or did you mean he posted somewhere else on the board a few days ago? In any case it'd be nice to get an update. Personally, a good cover color matched to the boat works for me, is lighter, and easy to store/remove. If you want more support for it a totally tube placed up there under the cover is about the right size to give you some extra support without adding much weight.

John

WOW, you guys took that all wrong, I just want to see some updated pics and how hes going to mount the damn thing. Lets not ruin the thead, PM me hate mail.

I wasn't offended...I have known that you are a RICHARD for years!:rof:

HD

Back