• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Ceasar creek shootout

whos boat is this? a member? what power? i like:drool:

checkmate_convincor.jpg

sure looks like a nice boat:cheers: what power is in it? also what year? looks like a great time:thumb:

Ross, you've turned into a little school girl with the car motas now Addicting ain't it?!!! You get the name picked out yet?

Ross, you've turned into a little school girl with the car motas now Addicting ain't it?!!! You get the name picked out yet?

yes it sure is addicting:eyecrazy: had the boat out yesterday and ran great! no name yet......gotta think of a catchy one:poke: i'm leaning towards "wired nutz"

Hey it was great meeting everybody yesterday!!! I was the only outboard powered check yesterday, and most likely the slowest as well, but still had a blast!!! Well, except for when I tried to sink my boat, but after that it was all good!!! I took around 200-300 pics yesterday and got some great action shots!!! I will sort through them when I get home this evening and post them up. Thanks again guys for the warm welcome, and seeing past being friends with Nick.... I mean Sally.

I know for a fact that Katt Nipp lied about his speed
i bet he did 1.36 gear ratio and 30 p prop = fast
i just wanna know how he keeps it steady i have the same hull and it gets a little loose at 70 couldnt imagine it anywhere near the speed im guessing it ran im still pissed i missed it

Jamey, I heard John was scarred that the green boat would pass him again so when he saw me, he just put her back on the trailer :poke: JK!!

That's OK, I was haunted by a choke that kept on setting itself. Then when I chased the choke gremlin away, he went and knocked my P.S. belt off. No fun driving a boat without PS, thats for sure:brickwall:

Did you guys get and install the parts?

We was kind of hoping you 2 would have come over friday, you didn't get pulled over on the choppa did you ;)

He was a little scared but, unfortunately, that was not the reason he had to trailer it. His cables were so out of adjustment, the binding broke the shifter in the Mercury 4000 unit.

We did, however, get a new Mercury 4000 installed but it was too late to come back up there.

Anyway, I am happy that all of you had a great day and that everyone came back safe.

BTW, I was also hoping to come over friday night on our choppa, it was my turn to steer too!

sorry guys had technical problems with radar gun looking for a new on on line now for next year
only one speed i know now was on a gps in his boat but will let him post it if he wants
and jazzy as for the handling of the 242 i was curious about it also but they have it totally under control there it amazed me
at over seventy on mine its planted pretty good in the water anything gets a little loose over some waves

oh yea lets make sure we do it again next year and make it even better
the mates all looked nice that were there

Just got home, had a great time yesterday. It was great seeing everyone again and making some new friends! Thanks to KN for putting this together, it was a great way to burn fuel out of it for the winter!

caesar creek shootout

wanted to say thank you katt nipp for putting this together!!!! we had a blast and cant wait till next one!!! and ty to everyone else that was there!!! tell your dad thanks for taking the pics and thanks to the grill cooks!!! was a perfect day for it!!! if the person from indian lake with the eliminator boat for sale reads this i need your number.we showed them the vid and they are interested.

thanks again kn.

booboo

Wow, looks like a great day and a lot of nice boats! Any speeds?
Well.... I know that KN is faster than me for a fact. He proved it twice.. we had a great time. Can't wait to do it again :bigthumb:

Barry, thanks for letting me spin that 28 bravo to see how it woked on the 21.

ok, here is the link to the photobucket album of some of the pics I took. I think I messed up on some of my settings on the camera cause they didn't turn out as well as I would have liked. But still not too hateful for being taken from a rocking boat. i have the full sized images (i think 14megapixel) saved in a file on here. If anybody sees something they want a fullsize copy of, just shoot me your email.
http://s1120.photobucket.com/albums/l490/corey9350/Ceasars Creek 10-16-10/

Back