• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

I just got in a new 21 Liberator. Going to Australia

Saw it today and hung out for a bit. Boat looks awesome in person for sure!! I think my big boat might be a liberator. Damn sweet with first class rigging!

Fiero, good to meet you and the wife today. I'm sure you can't wait to get back home to OHIO! It was kinda cold here today. Only 74 degrees. Enjoy the winter!!

Kieth, there is no Liberator forums.

kinda cold here today. Only 74 degrees. Enjoy the winter!! :shakehead:
Rub it in Randy, 5 degree here today. :irked:

Kieth, there is no Liberator forums.[/QUOTE]

lOOKS REAL GOOD
The pictures look like it doesn't need wetsand and buffing. Can't really see any peel or dirt flecks. I'm sure there is since its the nature of the beast and your going to wether it needs it or not. Put on a back brace and get the motrin ready, looks like your gonna get sore leaning over doing all that sanding and buffing.

I wetsand and buff everything. It will take me 2-3 days. I like to get everything like a mirror. I used to do frame-off muscle car restorations for years. I almost always got 1st place and the "Best Paint" award. I gotta keep doing it the same way. Gotta be proud of what you do!

Back